Monday, March 4, 2013

Winter Carnival 2013

Last Friday night we headed out for a school fundraiser called the Winter Carnival. The kids absolutely adore it. Now that we have a munchkin in school, that means we not only attend, we also get to help out. The theme was March Madness and we had a little basketball hoop game. The kids did lots better than me at it! My husband was able to run the booth for a bit so I could get a few photos, do the cake walk (one of my favorites!), and help Desert Girl with a few of the other booths. Desert Boy just came back to ask for tickets every few minutes. He was happy being self-sufficient and winning lots of little trinkets. It was a great night. To see more, check out my other blog.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

blogger templates