Friday, October 17, 2008

More Cows

There's just something about seeing cows grazing out on the meadows that is so bucolic. When I see them I just feel good. Maybe it's because they live such relaxed lives, centered around eating. 

Maybe part of the appeal of cows is their expressions. Yes, cows can make faces. Often they don't bother because they are so busy chewing their cud or trying to figure out why you're looking at them.

Every once in awhile you can get a really fun cow look. I think I'd call this one the coy cow. She's making sure I photograph her better side. Ah, yes, cows have more personality than we give them credit for. Not to worry, I'm on the lookout for more cow looks and will be sharing them with you in the near future. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those cows are just too cute for words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

blogger templates