Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Climbing and Dog Riding


Little Miss Emma has entered the climbing stage. She climbs up into the tree house, our steep stairs in our house, onto chairs and tables, and up the steps at the playground.


I try not to get too nervous as she spreads her wings and explores the world around her. She has good balance. In fact, her main problem seems to be standing up under tables and bumping her head.


Almost to the top of the stairs!


Then comes the "I did it!" moment.


Meanwhile, Desert Boy and his friend Ernesto were goofing around on the little slides. I really like getting a friend to go to the playground with us. Then I can relax and not have to chase Desert Boy around! We have so few kids at the playground that it's always exciting when someone else is there.


Such cute kids!


Meanwhile, Desert Girl had continued up the steps, up to the big blue curly slide.


She has a big grin now!


Then it was time to head back to the boys. Ernesto was trying to ride Henry like a horse.


He didn't get too far in the dog riding.


Desert Boy didn't either--Henry doesn't think much of this game. He doesn't run away either, so I guess he doesn't mind a little attention!

1 comment:

I Am Woody said...

Aw, glad to see Henry! I've missed him:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

blogger templates