Monday, June 15, 2009

Desert Survivor Hits the Road


Desert Boy and I are leaving the desert for a bit and going to visit the grandparents in the Midwest. My wonderful husband is going to stick around and help keep the ranch running--and water my garden!

I'll be offline for a bit, but I'll keep my A Plant A Day blog going with autoposts.
And here are some great places to visit while I'm gone that regular commenters to this blog have:

A blog about the town I grew up in: Rensselaer Adventures
The blog from my first blogging friend: Incredible Woody
A blog about horses and writing: In the Nicker of Time
Trying some home improvement projects?: How-to Matthew
Life as a busy mother of four: Lajendi
Botany and mountain biking near Salt Lake: Watching the World Wake Up
Variety of wildlife photos and info: Wildlife Around Us
Lovely nature photos: Dragonfly's Eye

6 comments:

jendoop said...

Thanks for the 'referral'.

It will be fun to check out the other sites you mentioned. Especially How-to Matthew... someday the garage door will work again.

Leslie said...

Thanks for the compliment and link. Will of course be exploring the other blogs as well. I hope you have a safe and enjoyable trip.

Watcher said...

Thanks for the plug, and have a great trip back "home." As a fellow transplant, when I go back "home" nowadays I always really enjoy paying attention to all the interesting plants I ignored growing up- I'm sure you will too!

Caroline said...

Have a GREAT trip! We will miss you. God speed.

~Caroline

I Am Woody said...

Have a wonderful trip - Can't wait to see the pics!! Be safe!

PS - Thanks for the shout-out!

Dessert Survivor said...

I took Desert Boy on some Rensselaer Adventures. See http://rensselaeradventures.blogspot.com/2009/06/on-beach.html and
http://rensselaeradventures.blogspot.com/2009/06/story-time.html
and also
http://rensselaeradventures.blogspot.com/2009/06/caving-bats-and-fungus.html

Plus there will be a couple more this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

blogger templates