Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Playdate

We headed over to the gym last Saturday morning for the kids to run - or crawl - off some energy. Isaac and Emma can really get around now.

It's always nice for the kids to have a good place to run. I am always envious of all the energy they have!
Emma was thoroughly enjoying herself.

Charlie and Desert Boy thought rolling basketballs was great fun. For about ten minutes. Then it was on to the next activity!

That included Nomi and Charlie dragging Desert Boy around the gym. He wouldn't let go, he thought it was the best game in the world.

I wonder if I can clean my kitchen floor that way?
I gave Emma a ride on a little bike. I had to stay relatively close to her, so I ended up with lots of photos of her.

It was a little dim in the gym, so most of my other photos came out fuzzy.
Like this one, Jenny pulling Ava and Charlie. This is always another favorite. I imagine we'll be appreciating the gym even more as we enter the colder months. It's so wonderful to have a place to go!

2 comments:

I Am Woody said...

What a great day!!

jhami said...

Great Photos Gretchen :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

blogger templates