Thursday, February 7, 2013

Views from the Road

 As I was driving today, I noticed a distraction from the wide, open road. As I got closer, I saw that cows were on the move. A cowboy on a horse and another on a four-wheeler were behind a very long string of cows, stretching a couple of miles. The cows seemed quite content to move.

It was a beautiful day. Tomorrow the snow is supposed to come. If I have my druthers, it will snow up on the mountains (we'd sure like more!) and rain in the valleys. As we get closer to spring, that becomes a better possibility. We might be a little too far away from spring, though. Stay tuned for photos of what happens...

1 comment:

Alica said...

I find it interesting how cows will usually take the same path, wherever they go. Looks like these have made this trek before!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

blogger templates