Monday, November 7, 2011

A New Addition

 Yep, we've got a new addition to the family. This lovely Jeep that my husband is so excited about. He gets a big grin whenever he thinks about his "new" jeep. When we went out to get it last weekend, I have to admit I didn't quite have the enthusiasm he did. In fact, I tried really hard to bite my tongue, but perhaps a remark or two slipped out about the quality of this find.

 The doors are on the seats and a few wires are dangling from the control panel. But the roll bar seems to be in pretty good shape.

 The seats might need a little work. And maybe a few other things too.

If my husband can get it running reliably, we are going to paint it. Then we are going to take off to the mountains and have some great adventures! Stay tuned....(maybe for a year or two...)

6 comments:

gs said...

tires look good

Ed said...

Somehow my last comment never got posted. I'm uber jealous, that looks like a great toy!

Anonymous said...

Does it have the LATCH system for carseats?

Desert Survivor said...

My husband says he's going to build the LATCH system so we can make this a family-friendly conquer-anything mountain machine.

Desert Survivor said...

My husband says he's going to build the LATCH system so we can make this a family-friendly conquer-anything mountain machine.

Desert Survivor said...

My husband says he's going to build the LATCH system so we can make this a family-friendly conquer-anything mountain machine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

blogger templates